- Cargus has updated its mobile application and presents new solutions for recipients who appreciate an innovative, dynamic and adaptable delivery service;
- All Cargus deliveries can be tracked in a single application;
- With the Cargus Mobile application, you can change the destination of the package on the way and redirect it to a Ship & Go point.
- Packages can be picked up faster, without signature or invoices, due to remote authentication. You simply use the PIN code right in the Cargus Mobile app.
E-commerce is growing so fast that every month the number of packages handled increases by a few percent. The numbers explode in November, with the launch of Black Friday. Last year, the value of orders placed during this period of discounts increased by 234% compared to Black Friday 2019. And the number of orders increased by 154% compared to the previous weekend.
This congestion of delivery services also leads to the need for better organization of recipients to receive parcels. In order to maintain a dynamic and flexible delivery nature, Cargus provides shipments recipients with several opportunities to manage the delivery process through the Cargus Mobile application – a new and functional tool introduces by Cargus in the courier market in Roumania to all parcels recipients
- All shipments of goods that have been ordered and will deliverd by Cargus courier be instantly visible to the users in his Cargus Mobile application. All is need to do is entering the phone number and e-mail address in the checkout process in the e-shop.
- With just one click User/Recipient can change the destination on the go. The package can be redirected to a Ship & Go point, from where it can be picked up at any time, within next 3 working days.
- The application allows remote authentication by entering a PIN in the application. Packages can be picked up faster without a signature.
- Payment for parcel delivery can be made by card, directly on the courier’s device, but also by PayByLink at Ship & Go points, using the Cargus Mobile Application.
An absolute novelty on the courier market, but already known from transport applications is the courier rating, through which Cargus wants to actively promote and reward couriers who offer the best rated delivery services.
“We have been thinking about such a solution for a long time. The latest mobile application is not only simple and intuitive, but it also has a number of features for the recipients of our parcels that have not been presented to customers before. Now, all Cargus parcels will be automatically available to the recipient in one application, just by giving his mobile number while shopping! From now on, the parcel will wait for the recipient and not the recipient for the parcel, and the parcel itself will be picked up from the courier or the Ship&Go point in a few seconds, even those containing COD. Cargus Mobile App is the next stage of the planned innovative solutions that Cargus is implementing in the courier services market,” – says Jaroslaw Sliwa, CEO of Cargus.
The application works with Android or iOS operating system installed, is free and available on Google Play and the App Store. Can be used with or without registration. Registration in the application involves entering the phone number or e-mail address of the user.
Cargus has recently launched several innovative solutions in the courier services market. There were the flexible Cargus subscriptions, the card payments for cash on delivery, and in the first days of November Cargus already presents another interesting approach of the mobile application for the recipients of parcels. Cargus Mobile App changes the reality for the recipients of the packages and makes the delivery process customizable for each customer.
[i] Source: Analiza Contentspeed Black Friday 2020
Discover all the benefits and